MCS Group is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to join a leading FMCG manufacturer based in Co. Armagh, the positions offer a flexible shift pattern and a progression opportunity.
The Role -
As facility technician you will ensure all maintenance activities are recorded, documented and closed out in a timely manner. You will carry out an intensive programme of planned preventative maintenance for the companies assets including Steam boilers, oil heaters, refrigeration systems, air handling units, effluent treatment plant, compressed air system etc. You will be required to oversee contractors who are on site working on facilities equipment to ensure all work is completed in accordance with health & safety requirements and contractual obligations.
The Person -
- NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds Part 2 Electrical Engineering (Or equivalent)
- Skilled/Time served with experience of working in a production / manufacturing environment
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Experience of welding, fabrication and mechanical drive systems
- Refrigeration and Steam generation experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jeannine Rutledge, Specialist Consultant MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs