MCS Group are proud to partner with one of the fastest growing and most ambitious manufacturing businesses in the province, as they seek to find the right candidate to take on a newly created Commercial Operations Manager role.
Who are they?
The client we are working with is a subsidiary of one of the strongest and most successful groups of manufacturers in the British Isles. The business has and will continues to grow at a pace through entering new markets, acquiring key targets and driving a culture of continuous improvement and advancement.
As an employer, they have a strong reputation and have carved out a high regard in the Lurgan and Craigavon area and beyond. They can point to a growing number of career success stories among their own people and take development and employee wellbeing seriously, while also making the right commercial decisions to keep the business on the front foot and offer job security.
The Commercial Operations Manager position has been created to sit alongside the Commercial Excellence Manager and play two key functions.
The first is to manage the day-to-day running of the customer success and sales order processing teams and ensure high levels of daily performance, whilst leading the function through progressive change programmes. The second is to provide scrutiny and insight to commercial decisions and analysis and to seek to maximise the returns generated from BI tools and captured information. Key duties include:
- Team management and development
- Development of best in class processes and tools and capability to scale to significant levels of turnover
- Ownership of the implementation of processes and change across the department
- Develop and maintain governance for use of the CRM system and ensure alignment with other relevant commercial processes
- Lead on integration of commercial aspects of acquired businesses from planning to execution
- Deputise when required for the Commercial Operations Director
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Operations Manager position should be:
- Driven to achieve results with a proven track record of success
- A strategic thinker with demonstrable commercial acumen
- A strong leader and manager with past experience of successfully leading teams through periods of change
- A capable project manager with experience of ERP systems
- Analytic with working knowledge of Power BI an advantage
Our client are eager to attract the very best talent on the market and as such, will create the required package to secure the same.
For more information on this role or to apply, submit your Cv via the link provided or contact Phil Clarke on
Experience: 0 yrs