We are Hiring
McElmeel Mobility Services, based in Armagh, are a leading supplier of Wheelchair Accessible Cars, Taxis and Minibuses and Vehicle Adaptations across the UK and Ireland.
Established in 1950, the secret of our success is; our people, our customer service and our uncompromised quality.
We are looking for new additions to the team that will bring ideas, enthusiasm and drive, people that want to build a lasting career with us, therefore this position is permanent and full-time* With a generous remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Essential qualities and attributes that we are looking for across all roles;
- A great work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Pride in quality of workmanship.
- Initiative to work alone as well as successfully within a team.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to embrace change.
- Ability to follow instruction and execute effectively.
A full driving licence is essential.
- Vehicle Trimmer
- The idea candidate must;
- Possess a great eye for detail.
- Ensure excellence is delivered, every time, first time.
- Experience in a similar type environment is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Please contact McElmeel Mobility for an application form on 02837 525333 or email your CV via the APPLY BUTTON.
* upon successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.