Food Production Operative
Located in Tandragee, our client produces a well known brand of food.
- Working on busy production lines
- Packing the product
- Operating machinery
- Quality checking products
- Adhering to health and safety
Hours of work:
Monday to Sunday various shifts available including day shift, evening shift and night shift
Adhoc also available
- Food production experience desired but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Free parking on site
Why use Grafton?
Working with an international brand This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Elaine on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs