Located in Armagh, our client produces a wide variety of bakery goods.
Food production operatives are required to work night shift or day shift on a busy production line.
Hours of work:
Monday to Sunday working 5 days out of 7
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Previous food production experience
- Own transport due to location
- Immediate starts available
- Uniform will be provided free of charge
- Free parking on site
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Elaine on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs