Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer – Java (Co. Armagh)
Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java)
Digital Product House | Co. Armagh
Salary up to £50,000 | Generous Overall Package
What does the company do?
Renowned for delivering bespoke solutions and digital outcomes for over 20 years, my client have competitively positioned themselves as the go-to custom software specialists.
They are testament to the fact that you don’t have to be in Belfast City to produce world-class software that resolves issues, exceeds expectations and delivers results.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer role?
- Genuine opportunity to enjoy the technical challenges associated Full-Stack Engineering
- Scope to work on projects and with clients ranging from start-ups to established brands
- Office located away from Belfast City Centre – avoid nightmare traffic, long commutes and avail of the free parking
- Your passion for software development will not go unnoticed and this is regarded just as highly as your technical ability. Have personal projects? Perfect!
- Embrace the company ethos – “We don’t like the words no and can’t, we prefer possible and challenging”
- A lovely bunch of colleagues with a real sense of camaraderie – you’ll enjoy a social calendar that includes everything from gaming nights to paintballing!
Package for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer includes:
- Salary up to £50,000
- 33 holidays including stats (rising with length of service)
- Flexible working options
- 5% pension
- Up to 10% bonus (based on company performance)
- Bupa private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Your choice of working equipment
- Unlimited supply of tea, coffee and fresh fruit
What do I need to secure this Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer job?
- Solid proficiency with one server-side language (Java, PHP, Node, Ruby, Python or .Net)
For more information about this Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad or pass on my details and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 1-2 yrs