Principal Software Engineer (Co. Armagh)
The Role – Principal Software Engineer
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a fantastic software house based in an extremely accessible location away from the hustle and bustle of Belfast City.
What does the company do?
This company have delivered bespoke software solutions and digital suites for many years and has become something of a creative force despite being away from the Belfast City limelight – an impressive feat for a locally grown and managed enterprise. As a Principal Software Engineer you can expect to gain exposure to bespoke and greenfield projects as well as working with a variety of clients ranging from start-ups to established power houses.
Why should I be interested in this Principal Software Engineer role?
- Your passion for Software Development will not go unnoticed and this is regarded just as highly as your technical ability
- Spend some time in a ‘hands off’ capacity where you can mentor junior staff and unlock potential in the overall team
- Share the ethos – “We don’t like the words no and can’t, we prefer possible and challenging”
- Work out of a fresh and inviting office space that encourages creativity and team collaboration
- High level of autonomy
Company Benefits for a Principal Software Engineer:
- Salary up to £55,000
- Pension Scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Free Parking
- Fantastically situated office
- On-site kick back area
What do I need to get this Principal Software Engineer?
- Demonstrable evidence showing your passion for programming or extra-curricular coding activities
For a chat about this Principal Software Engineer role in the strictest confidence please give Connor McLernon a call on 02895 211 121 or apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 0 yrs