Mobile Developer (Up to £50,000)
The Role – Mobile Developer
My client is searching for an experienced Mobile Developer to join their talented development team.
What does the company do?
The company are a global organisation and leaders in their field. Based away from the stresses of City Centre commotion, you will join a talented team tasked with delivering top-class mobile solutions for the division and set a strong precedent for the rest of the company to follow. An ambitious roadmap is in place and alongside the existing team of twelve IT professionals you will continue your strong record of project delivery.
Why should I be interested in this Mobile Developer role?
- Greenfield development with exciting additions to the standard mobile application in the pipeline – voice recognition, smart control and geo-fencing
- Full Xamarin University subscription and access to extensive learning material
- Regular training and upskilling opportunities delivered by professionals in the comfort of your office
- Attendance to conferences/workshops/further training provided it makes business sense to do so – this can even be outside NI
- Upskilling is fully encouraged – for example, you will be supported if you wish to obtain further professional certifications
- No travel required however you may be asked to attend the exciting R&D centre or commercial site – on average once every six months
Company benefits for a Mobile Developer include:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working from home options – please note this will not be a permanent arrangement but can be requested on a case by case basis
- 33 holiday days (including stat days)
- Free parking
- Substantial discount on company products
What do I need to secure this Mobile Developer job?
- Degree educated in relevant field or extensive equivalent experience
- 4+ years commercial experience – 2 of which will have been spent developing using Xamarin or WPF extensively
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as Azure, C#
For more information about this Mobile Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 3-4 yrs