“Belfast drivers spent 190 hours stuck in traffic last year” ***
- Parking space fights
- Unreliable Public Transport…
Commuting to work in Belfast can be tough - Congestion is more than just annoying though, it impacts our mental & physical health!
- What if there was a solution?
- What if there was a top Full-Stack Engineer role OUTSIDE of Belfast?!
- Well there is…
Yeah, yeah, but surely these guys don’t work with the latest tech?
- Actually, you’ll get your hands on some of the latest Front-End frameworks (React.js)
- A nice variety of server-side work too
- Big focus on cloud computing
Why should I care?
- You’ll join a close-knit team to build custom solutions for some of your favourite brands
- You’ll slot into a great team with a real sense of community – you’ll be filling in your social calendar with paintballing & axe throwing in no time!
What do you need?
- To be the type of person that prefers the words possible & challenging over no & can’t
- A track record building large software systems in a HLL
- A passion for software development - have personal projects? Perfect!
- Flexible working options – WFH and save yourself even more time commuting
- Up to 10% bonus (based on company performance), Healthcare & all the usual perks!
- Oh, and did I mention there’s free parking?
And what about the company?
Renowned for delivering bespoke digital projects for over 20 years, these guys have competitively positioned themselves as the go-to custom software specialists.
They are testament to the fact that you don’t have to be in Belfast City to produce world-class software that resolves issues, exceeds expectations and delivers results.
Apply here or drop me a message to find out more!
***Source: Belfast Telegraph (I didn’t just make this stat up!)
Experience: 0 yrs