MCS are proud to be representing one of Northern Iceland's largest manufacturing firms. With an impressive portfolio of premium products, our client is a world leader in their field. Opportunity to join a new, growing team of developers!
Finish @ 2pm on a Friday!
Our client is one of the worlds leading experts in the design and manufacturing of premium aircraft seating. Their products have massive recognition on a global scale. Their product is designed to have both comfort and intelligence at the heart of their design.
With heavy investment into the technology used within their products, our client will be growing out their tech teams to help with the design and delivery of their growing range of premium products.
Today our client is one of Northern Ireland's fastest growing manufacturing companies with over 1000 staff and counting. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a development team at the beginning of a fantastic journey.
As an experienced developer, you will be joining a small but growing team where you will be expected to make an impact from the beginning.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop current applications while helping with the design of new applications in the pipeline. You will be a key player within this team, helping with the technical direction of each application alongside other senior developers.
You will have exposure to the full SDLC with complete autonomy over end-to-end development.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Ensure the proper documentation and demonstration of solutions by use of flowcharts, charts, diagrams, documents (both physical and electronic), layouts and code comments.
- Study analysis, project requirements, software development and all proposed resolutions in order to gauge operation expediency.
- Engage in continuing education and training by studying cutting edge development tools, computer equipment and programming techniques.
- Recommend necessary improvements to procedures and policies with the goal of upgrading operations.
- Ensure all project and company information remains confidential throughout every step of the process.
- Work with users, analyze systems flow, study potential problem areas and observe the software development life cycle in order to create viable software solutions.
- Minimum of two years in a development or engineering role utilising .net
- Proficient in C#.
- Working knowledge of CSS.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience/Knowledge of Entity Framework.
- Experience working with Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge of Database Design.
- Experience creating database schemes that represent and support business processes.
Package: up to £45k for the right candidate. Junior candidates will also be considered for this role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell , IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs