MCS Group are proud to continue their relationship with a world leading manufacturing company with a huge presence throughout Ireland to assist in the recruitment of a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their well established IT Team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for further career enhancement and to gain experience working as a project technical lead and resource on major IT projects.
- Implementation support and maintenance of all IT Infrastructure, security and applications Globally across the Group.
- Project based implementation of Group Corporate Solutions including Hyper V, Exchange/Office 365, LAN/WAN networking and Azure and Communications systems.
- Maintaining a complex Active Directory and Azure AD structure across the group network.
- Windows Server management and pro-active maintenance and administration.
- Maintain Operations across a combination of On-premise, Hybrid, Cloud, and Multi-cloud infrastructures.
- Provide technical assistance for Security implementations and Operations.
- Create processes and provide automation for tasks and administration where appropriate.
- To provide third level support to high calibre customers and personnel.
- Provide resolution of escalated incidents and resolve in a timely manner to meet defined service level targets.
- Aid team members and Global IT Teams with resolution of urgent incidents and provide direction where required.
- Support of Video Conference Equipment on sites across the group.
- Support of all communications systems including Cisco Unified Communications Server.
- Implement Support and Maintain LAN and network infrastructure.
- Mentorship to the team of Infrastructure Engineers
- To participate as a project technical lead and resource as and when required for any IT projects (Including Infrastructure, Security or otherwise)
- 5+ Years in a similar senior role.
- Ability to work independently on project-based implementations of IT infrastructure including highly available server and storage clusters running Hyper or VMware.
- Experience integrating to and migrating from On-premise platforms to IAAS, PAAS, SAAS platforms.
- Cisco Platforms for Network LAN and Call centre telephony.
- Experience of Microsoft Server OS - Windows 2012,2016,2019
- Experience of Hybrid infrastructures including Microsoft O365, Azure, Active Directory, AD-Sync, Exchange hybrid.
- Good Knowledge of Networking, Server, Voice & Communications and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Ability to use security and network monitoring tools to proactively make recommendations to increase service Levels.
- Experience identifying use cases for DevOps and Automation of infrastructure processes tasks and administration.
- A current driver's license and own transport is required.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs