MCS Group is seeking a SAP security and GRC support specialist to join a household name here in NI for a role that will play a pivotal role in their ongoing success. Relying on your SAP, security and mentoring experience you will be liaising with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
As part of the team that provides SAP security and GRC support, periodic reporting, training documentation and ticket management for the business you will play a vital role the increasing number of business users who use the SAP GRC platform
This role will analyse issues from the business with the knowledge to show the business how to resolve queries or issues within the GRC solution. This will also require some knowledge of SAP security to problem solve for the business.
This role would require the ability to train GSD members to widen the support and knowledge base for the GRC solution and work effectively within the GRC project team when required.
Central to this role is the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with key business users across all divisions within the business.
The role -
- To mentor junior members of the GSD team, work with any SAP Security contractors on projects
- 2 + years' experience in operating in a role with exposure to GRC and the modules contained within4+ years in the IT Security industry
- Familiarity with critical business systems
- Understanding of ITIL related to access control
- Understanding of SAP Security framework
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Security/Administration & DNS management
- Experience working within an ERP or large business installation environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs