MCS Group are delighted to be working exclusively with an Award-winning, Global company at the forefront of innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Since it's humble beginnings more than 50 years ago, This privately owned global organisation, has seen impressive growth and success, building to have offices across Asia, United states, Europe and the UK and has seen the team build to more than 5000 employees. Perched on the top step of innovation and reputation, this company still holds a tag for one of the good guys in the industry with its clinical testing technologies helping real people in real life crisis get the help and testing they require.
If you are a recent graduate who had a placement in a software developer role or at a Support capacity, this could be the ideal role for you. The major caveat to this position is the successful candidate will be allowed to develop the skills to move across into the core development team as a software engineer. It would also appeal to anyone working in support and who is looking for an opportunity to grow their careers.
Essential to your success, the perfect candidate will have the following
- Completed a bachelor's or master's in computing science, information systems or equivalent.
- Placement year whilst completing your degree or 1+ years experience in Application support.
- Proficiency in multiple software languages and applications including C#, .Net, SQL and Entity Framework.
What does your day-to-day look like in this role?
As the successful candidate, you will be executing a varied range of tasks and responsibilities across all aspects of your role including but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting, resolving and escalating requests to the appropriate area.
- Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with the Development team.
- Identify and implement efficiency gains in the development and support process.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service standards by focusing on punctual responses.
- Up to £24000 for the right candidate based on experience.
- Free parking.
- Genuine opportunity to develop into a Software development role as the team grows.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist Java Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs