MCS Group are delighted to be working exclusively with an Award-winning, Global company at the forefront of innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Thought into fruition more than 50 years ago, this privately owned organisation has seen substantial growth recently and boasts more than 5000 employees across Asia, United States of America, Europe, England and Northern Ireland. This company is genuinely one of the good guys, with their Clinical testing technologies helping people around the world. This has been no more critical than in the last 18 months with the onset of Covid.
Are you a graduate looking for your first opportunity after University, or perhaps someone who is wanting a role in a company that offers a greater sense of fulfilment, knowing that your work is genuinely helping people?
If this sounds like you, then this fantastic opportunity should not be passed.
Essential to your success, the perfect candidate will have the following
- Completed a bachelor's or master's in computing science, information systems or equivalent.
- Placement year whilst completing your degree or 1+ years experience in Application support.
- Proficiency in multiple software languages and applications including C#, .Net, SQL and Entity Framework.
What does your day-to-day look like in this role?
As the successful candidate, you will be executing a varied range of tasks and responsibilities across all aspects of your role including but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting, resolving and escalating requests to the appropriate area.
- Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with the Development team.
- Identify and implement efficiency gains in the development and support process.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service standards by focusing on punctual responses.
- Up to £23000 for the right candidate based on experience.
- Free parking.
- Genuine opportunity to develop into a Software development role as the team grows.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist Java Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs