MCS Group and myself are once again excited to be partnering exclusively with a global pharmaceutical and Bio-tech company as they search for a talented Graduate C# Developer to join their fast growing Northern Ireland head quarters.
Thought into existence more than 5 decades ago, this company has gone from humble beginnings to being an organisation responsible for over 5500 employees across Asia, United States, Europe and the UK. Despite being a global leader of innovation and technologies, the company remain focused on the values and culture that it was founded upon.
To be considered the right person for the role, you will need to be a highly ambitious individual with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a think outside the box attitude! You will be someone who loves back end coding and spends personal time upskilling around C# and .Net as well as having a positive and upbeat outlook.
In the role, you will be responsible for but not limited to.
- Work closely with the development team in developing, producing and delivering products and services.
- Perform root-cause-analysis on all system issues and inquiries.
- Be heavily involved and hands-on with all aspects of software development for the clinical trials.
- Perform ad-hoc data extractions required for client support.
- Use the latest and most advanced technologies across all aspects of back-end development.
- Support and maintain the existing internal System Development tool set.
What do you need?
- Bachelors or masters in Computing Science or equivalent degree.
- 12 month placement in C# or .Net software development.
- Above average understanding of the tech stack including.
- C# or .NET
- Entity Framework
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Basic Understanding in developing applications that use automated unit testing or unit testing/mocking frameworks
- Highly competitive Salary for a graduate role.
- Outstanding Career progression opportunities.
- Ability to work with the latest technologies.
- Competitive leave entitlements.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist Java Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs