MCS Group is recruiting an experienced Software Engineer for an expanding manufacturing company in the food industry based in Portadown. My client wants an enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer with experience in C# and .Net. Becoming a Software Engineer with this company provides an excellent opportunity to be involved in both software development, client-facing duties and some support.
This is a culture centred around maintaining longevity within the team, with a significant focus on personal progression. Here, you will work as a developer to grow the company's software capabilities, ensuring they are in line with client needs. The company is keen to engage their staff through collaborative activities and operates under a hard-working logic that is thoroughly rewarded.
- Work across both web and desktop projects, utilising your .Net/ C# skills.
- Get involved with Business Analyst duties, client-facing and customer visits (around 30%).
- You may also be providing some support throughout your role during the development of trace-ability, stock-control and quality control systems.
- Exceptional C# skills - MVC, SQL and WPF would be highly advantageous.
- You will thrive working in a small team independently when required.
- You will be keen to grow within the firm and can see yourself developing your own career within the team.
- Communication and consultative skills are key to work alongside clients.
- Desirable proven commercial Web and Desktop development experience.
My client is offering an attractive package with a competitive salary, medical care and access to a company car for client visits!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Software Engineer to grow within the company; specifically wanting to cut out the commute to Belfast.
To speak in confidence about this role please contact Linzi Reid, Specialist Consultant - Digital and Web at MCS Group on 02890235456 and send an up to date CV to the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs