MCS Group are delighted to be partnered with one of Northern Ireland's best known companies to recruit for an experienced Database Administrator. This is an opportunity to join a household name in NI who have a track record of internal career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Database Administrator to join a growing IT team and shape the next stage of their career with excellent personal career growth and development opportunities.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and upgrades of new and existing MS SQL Servers.
- Develop and implement backup and restore policies
- Performance monitoring and tuning of new and existing database solutions
- Storage and capacity planning of new and existing database
- At least 2 years' experience in a database administration role
- Worked with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 onwards
- Experience of T-SQL
- Recognised certificates for SQL
- Data warehouse design experience
- Automation languages eg. Powershell or Python
- Experience or exposure to supporting ERP systems eg. SAP, Dynamics AX, etc.
The successful candidate will receive a generous salary up to £45,000, a benefits package, and an opportunity to progress your career within the team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs