IT Manager for Social Care Organisation
IT Manager - Giving back to the community
What you will be doing?
This individual will be responsible for all IT needs for the various companies within the Larger group. The person
- Ability to coordinate, supervise and motivate IT staff members.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department.
- Manage and coordinate all IT-related matters including systems integration, data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software.
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems related to hardware, software, and networks.
- Research and recommend acquisition of network hardware and software.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at a senior level
What you need to have
This role will suit someone who is currently working as an IT manager or someone who is in a senior support role and still wants to remain in a hands-on environment but wants to step up into a management role.
You will be responsible for all IT needs for the various companies within the Homecare supported Group
The person should have been
- Educated up to Degree level with a minimum of 5 years' experience in busy IT environment with at least 3 of those years in a senior support or management position with direct reports, or.
- Knowledge of operating cloud-based technologies.
- Telecoms & VOIP experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 environment including, SharePoint, Teams, Power Apps, Power Platform and Power BI
- Experience in Windows server environment including AD and SQL
What you will get in return
Work for a family run business with the People focus at its central core. As well as this you will enjoy full flexibility , collaborative working environment and have full autonomy technically
I am a Business Director for Hays Technology specialising in Infrastructure and Cloud roles Northern Ireland, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principals of customer service and delivery - I thrive on delivering for our clients.
As a company, we at Hays Technology are shaping the future of recruitment, experts in IT Infrastructure have never been needed more as organisations across the world evolve and adapt to the unforeseen challenges we have all been subject to throughout the pandemic.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs