Software Developer (Intermediate-Senior Level)-Craigavon
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a fast growing manufacturing company.
They have a current requirement for an experienced Developer. This is an exciting opportunity in a busy and modern technology environment supporting the needs of a rapidly growing business.
The roles will involve:
· Working with business stakeholders to elicit and document software requirements.
· Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
· Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Does this sound like you?
· At least 3 years’ experience in software development
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Experience/Knowledge of Entity Framework.
· Familiarity with Web Services (WCF & Web Api)
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
The role would suit a motivated individual who is able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, and be able to communicate in a technical and non-technical manner.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Services desirable