We are currently seeking to recruit a Business Analyst for our high profile local customer.
You will have at least 2 years + experience working as a Business Analyst in a large commercial enterprise or Consulting practice designing and documenting business processes.
The role will involve exposure to delivery of strategic IT projects focusing on business process and systems analysis. You will be responsible for defining and enhancing existing and new IT solutions by ensuring they effectively align with business needs as an integral part of allocated project work.
These projects will include the development/enhancement of integrated business systems; exploiting business systems potential and engaging in business systems development projects and analysis.
In recruiting for these roles the customer is looking for the next generation of talent to join and grow within the business. They are seeking bright, talented, committed people that can make a real difference. This is an opportunity to build and develop a career in a challenging and rewarding, fast paced environment.
Your background to date should incorporate
· 2 years’ + working as a Business Analyst designing and documenting business processes ideally in an ERP Environment
· Experience documenting processes
· Business Systems & Process Modelling
· Stakeholder Analysis & Management
· Systems Analysis
· “As-Is” and “To-Be” business processes through relevant process modelling techniques
· Analysis, design, development, configuration and deployment of assigned IS projects
· Ideally 2+ years’ ERP solution experience in a top tier ERP environment (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics
· IT Principles and Technical Understanding
· Business or IT degree level qualification
· Ability to travel as required
Experience: 2 + years as a Business Analyst Ideally FMCG experience Ideally SAP/ERP experience
2 + years as a Business Analyst
Ideally FMCG experience
Ideally SAP/ERP experience