MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a leading multinational FMCG organisation based in the Armagh area, who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager on a permanent basis. You will be joining a group with over 300 employees based across the UK and ROI, providing a first-class HR service to numerous sites.
The organisation has ambitious growth plans to increase production across all their sites, therefore the HR Manager will have a key responsibility in developing people and capability to cope with increased productivity across the organisation.
The successful HR Manager will partner the Northern Ireland senior management team in all aspects of HR including recruitment, performance management, ER cases, organisational design and cultural alignment etc.
The role involves:
- Acting as a business partner for the site SMT ensuring they have the appropriate advice and support mechanisms to deliver the site people agenda
- Supporting the SMT to deliver the Group HR strategy
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business goals
- Ensuring legal compliance at all points throughout the employee life cycle
- Managing the site training budget and assess training needs in line with business goals
- Providing day to day guidance, support and advice to functional managers regarding all aspects of the workforce agenda
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures in line with legislation, best practice and company values
- Coaching and mentoring managers/ team leaders to manage employee relations issues e.g. disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance
- Effectively and accurately issue HR correspondence and documents e.g. contracts, policies, management guides, job descriptions etc
- Coaching and mentoring managers and team leaders to upskill them and develop their full leadership potential
- Managing the recruitment and selection process, ensuring legal compliance and flexibility of approach
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new employees
- Working with UK&I HRD and fellow HR Managers to develop an appropriate benefits strategy for the business
- Ensuring full and accurate HR data is gathered and maintained in order to provide regular and ad hoc reports to Group and site SMT
- Working with the HR Team to maintain the Company Employee Handbook to reflect business requirements
- Liaising with Company's legal representatives to manage specific cases
- Working closely with the central HR Function to ensure that Group HR guidelines and Delegation of Authority are communicated clearly and adhered to
The right fit:
- CIPD Level 5 qualification
- An experienced HR Generalist, with a minimum or 3 years' experience at HR Manager level
- Strong management experience in a HR etting
- Strong employment law knowledge in Northern Ireland and ROI
- Experience in FMCG and lean manufacturing principles is desirable
- High energy profile, result oriented, calm under pressure, not easily distracted
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
What's on offer:
This is the change to work for a leading organisation, in a newly created position, offering a competitive salary and opportunities to develop and learn from a highly experienced HR team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc CIPD) Specialist HR Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
MCS Group - Proud Headline Sponsor of CIPD Northern Ireland HR Awards 2021
Experience: 0 yrs