HR Business Partner - Leading Manufacturing Organisation
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturing company, who wish to recruit a HR Business Partner to cover an upcoming maternity contract.
The successful HR Business Partner will enjoy working in a progressive manufacturing environment, covering a large complex workforce.
The HR Business Partner will join a well-established, expanding business, currently going through a period of change.
The successful HR Business Partner will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful HR Business Partner will be responsible for a specific business area, acting as a true business partner to the senior management team. You will provide advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, employee relations, representing the company during audits, absence management, recruitment and disciplinaries.
The successful HR Business Partner will also be involved in various HR projects, as well as the day to day HR Generalist work, focused on change management.
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding HR Business Partner opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience working at HR Business Partner level
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified
- Unionised experience
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong NI legislation knowledge
- HR project experience would be highly desirable
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary
- Chance to work for a long established client
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business
- Fantastic onsite facilities
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please forward an updated CV today. If you would like to discuss this HR Business Partner position in more detail, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group on 07809882283 / 02890 235456 /
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs