MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a leading private sector organisation, wishing to appoint a HR Advisor to join their team based in Craigavon on a temporary basis for a period of 2 - 3 months.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Advisor will work alongside an experienced HR Business Partner, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- Carry out market bench marking
- Maintain internal databases
- General HR administration and monthly payroll input
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Unionised experience
- Strong conflict resolution experience
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD qualified and degree educated
- Manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Team management experience is desirable
Competitive salary and chance to work for a Top 100 Company
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs