Our client is a leading food processor / manufacturer. They have and continue to invest heavily in the best plant and equipment and are performing well. As a result of continued expansion they now have a requirement for a:
Quality Systems Manager (food manufacture)
Role Summary (a comprehensive description is available on request):
- The management of the Quality Systems and resources to ensure planned and controlled business development and effective maintenance of audit standard at all times.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role working successfully with other departments
- Experience with Technical Systems and Standards and Management within Food Manufacturing.
- Track record of driving standards to meet BRC Global Food Safety Standards and Major Retailer Standards.
- Third level qualification in a related discipline.
- HACCP Level 4 and Internal Auditing (Desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with people (internal and external) across all levels
- High level of computer literacy to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet
- Methodical approach, be highly organized with good prioritization skills, the ability to work to short deadlines and attention to detail.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call 028 3025 2407 or Greg Quinn on 07900 361608 in the strictest confidence. We are an agency acting on behalf of the company.