We are keen to get in touch with Junion Production Managers/ Production Supervisors across Northern Ireland and Border counties.
These are excellent opportunities to get your career started within one of Ireland’s leading food companies.
What will you be doing as Production Supervisor?
- Working alongside a team of production/operation managers you will be an integral part of the team that keeps the production department running smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure safe working environment is paramount
- Build teams, manage performance and promote a positive working environment
- Use customer feedback to improve satisfaction
- Manage legal and compliance aspects within manufacturing
The ideal candidate:
- A good standard of education
- Have gained some Leadership / Supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate have excellent communication / interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated & very well organised with good attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical with strong problem-solving ability
- Performance driven with a strong focus and ability to achieve KPI’s
- Opportunities are available across various shifts and locations
A competitive salary is on offer together with excellent care and holiday entitlements.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call Greg Quinn on 028 3028 2407 or 07900 361 608 in strict confidence.