Hours of work:
7am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
Hours can change subject to the needs of the business
Rate of Pay:
£8 per hour (40 hours per week on average)
- Inspect the apples on the inspection line for any defects and remove the defects from the apple if found.
- Monitor the quality of the apples for flesh defects which can be seen until peeled such as tick or cold store break down and inform supervisor if found.
- Ensure the removal of waste form the inspection line. Waste should be dumped in a skin bin and a lid placed on top.
- Ensure that the inspection line and the surrounding are kept to a high hygiene standard.
Skills & abilities
- The candidate must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- The candidate will have own transport to and from work.
- Previous food production experience is desirable for the role.
- Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable.
The job has promotion prospects you will have a high chance to develop supervisory role.Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.