Haughey Recruitment are pleased to be working on the role of Health and Safety Officer, you will be responsible for implementing health & safety procedures and liaising with site project teams and clients to ensure a high-quality service. You will compile site project documentation pre and post tender, complete site inspections and audits and ensure projects are delivered safely and adhering to legislation. You must have the ability to remain motivated in a challenging work environment, have a good eye for detail and be an effective team player.Main Responsibilities
- Preparation of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans / Site Files.
- Preparation of site paperwork including Safe Systems of Work / Risk Assessment.
- COSHH Assessments / Inductions / Toolbox Talks.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits.
- Assisting with administration of Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
- Carrying out internal audits.
- Assisting with Incident reporting and Investigation / Accident trend analysis.
- Attending all relevant training as required.
- Organising internal/external training courses.
- Assisting with upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditation.
- Sub-Contractor monitoring.
- Assisting with Fleet Management.
- At least one years’ experience within the Construction Industry.
- Available to travel to mainland UK on a monthly basis.
- IT literate, e.g. proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Full driving license.
- Good Communicator.
- Ability to cope well with varying situations and workloads.
- A professional Health and Safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH general or higher.
- Experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
If you would like to apply for this role please click the apply button or send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Helen in Haughey Recruitment on 02887440033