We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to undertake planned maintenance, breakdown, repair, refurbishment, installation, modification and improvements to the plant and its services to minimise downtime and maintain the equipment throughout this food manufacturing site.
The role in brief:
- Planning and undertaking of scheduled maintenance.
- Responding to machinery breakdowns
- Diagnosing and repairing machinery faults
- Completing maintenance audits
- Assisting in the creation of maintenance procedures
- Control of tools, stores and equipment
- Assisting in the management of stock supplies and equipment
- Electrically qualified with time served plus 2 years within a FMCG environment, ideally within food production.
- Mechanical & welding experience also desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- The ability to problem solve, work well under pressure with a ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to complete both written and computerised records
- Flexibility to meet the requirements of the business – some overtime as well as week-end working as per rota
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with a strong commercial interest and career drive. You will join a team that are hugely enthusiastic, passionate and are embarking on a transformational journey for both the business and all the team.
You may call Conor MacNamara on 07968 160122 / 028 3025 2407 for more information.
Experience: 2-3 yrs