We are delighted to be working with our client, the main supplier of Water Management, Surveying and Digital Data services throughout N Ireland.
Following the award of a major contract from Northern Ireland Water, they are currently seeking Trainee Leakage Detection Technicians who wish to embark on a rewarding career within a fast growing and innovative company. This is an opportunity for someone with an interest in Civil Engineering to gain exposure from day one in a structured development programme within the water industry.What does a career in Water Management entail?
You will be working outdoors and will be required to carry out a full range of leak detection activities on behalf of our clients. As a Trainee Leakage Detection Technician, you will train alongside experienced Engineers gaining hands-on experience that will be invaluable to your future career within Water Management.About you?
Our client is looking for well-disciplined, performance driven individuals who have a methodical approach to their work. If you are hardworking, conscientious and have a drive to succeed then we would love to talk to you.What’s in it for you?
- This is a massive opportunity for the right person. Our client is looking for all technicians to enter into a structured training program in the first year of employment
- The opportunity for career progression
- 30 days holidays per year
- Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Use of all the latest technologies and gain experience in GIS applications
- Hardworking individuals who are keen to learn, and are looking for a career within the water industry
- IT experience to include a familiarity with spreadsheets and mobile applications
- Experience in GIS
- Previous experience working outdoors (Desirable but not essential)
- Full training on all duties to be undertaken
- Age 18 + due to driving requirement
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car
Experience: See description: