MCS Group is proud to offer fantastic opportunity for Shift Quality Technician.
- Are you a Quality Technician with a hands on manufacturing Quality experience?
- Are you experienced in use of Dimensional Inspection tool like Pi Tapes, Vernier, Micrometres, Depth Gauges?
- Are you keen to work Continental Shifts?
- Do you want to be a part of continues quality improvement?
You will have:
- Experience in working in manufacturing industry as Quality technician.
- Experience in resolving Quality related issues coming back from customers.
- Experience in maintenance and development of Quality process and related documentation
In return you'll be offered:
A progressive role with a very solid business dealing with customers across the Europe. You will be based on their brand new premises and work with very friendly team. We are proud to support our client on this role as it will provide a real carrier progression to successful candidate.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Michael Michalak, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs