MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside one of the top FMCG companies in Northern Ireland, to recruit for a Project Engineer to join their projects team on a Permanent basis.
Experienced Engineer with experience across Project Engineering/Management?
Interested in working on exciting projects across sites in Ireland and UK mainland?
- Lead the commissioning of new equipment and manage the resolution of deficiencies through to completion
- Work closely with the purchasing function, to ensure optimisation of both costs and solutions
- Support operations, in the development of Equipment Specifications and Performance guarantees
- Develop project briefs, generate technical reports and develop effective engineering solutions to existing plant problems and new plant installations.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in specification, design and installation of new equipment
- Excellent project management skills
Role is Monday - Friday (day shift).
Full details, including leading salary and benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs