MCS Group is looking for Maintenance Engineers with Mechanical and Electrical skills.
As a Maintenance Technician in this role you will be ensuring safety and quality, including both planned and reactive maintenance. This is an incredible company to work for with fantastic benefits!
In this role, your main function would be to carry out the following duties: -
- Weekly inspections and audits
- Respond quickly and efficiently to any unscheduled plant stoppages
- Carry out PPM/PDM as per the CMMS (Maximo)
- Safely and efficiently carry out all repairs to plant, equipment and services
- Participate in the efficient running of the maintenance department
- Participate in the call out program for maintenance faults
- Analyse and rectify plant/process defects in a timely manner using RCA where applicable
- Introducing process improvements
- Develop a consciousness of the cost implications of the maintenance operation
You will have: -
- Experience as a maintenance engineer in an operational environment
- Computer literate and able to learn new systems with training
- Problem solving experience: gathering information, analysing for cause, formulating a solution, implementing
- Recognised Engineering apprenticeship/traineeship, carrying recognised formal qualifications
- Experience of industrial 3 phase motor and control systems.
- Experience of industrial control systems and interaction with modern PLC systems including level control and industrial positional indicators.
- Experience of plant with pneumatic control and operation
- Experience of and understanding of common mechanical drive coupling, chains, belt mechanisms.
- Understanding of common industrial bearing systems.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs