MCS Group is proud to be partnering with NI Water to recruit a Leakage Detection Operative who will be responsible for carrying out Leakage Detection and Unaccounted Water Investigations within Northern Ireland's water network.
About the position:
- Undertake responsibility for the commissioning and maintenance of Pressure Reducing Valves.
- Undertake leakage detection and location activity using acoustic sounding and correlation techniques.
- Preform integrity checks including leakage detection, data validation and household surveys.
- Liaise across multiple departments regarding operational issues and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with environmental management systems and procedures Step test activity to localise areas of demand or leakage.
- Undertake pressure zero activity to prove DMA integrity.
You will have:
- 1 years of relevant experience in leakage detection or a Networks Water background.
- A full, current driving license.
- Medically fit to undergo training in relation to confined spaces
For further details regarding the responsibilities of this role, please get in touch with us today.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935518
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself,
debar that person from being appointed to this post.
Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.
Experience: 0 yrs