Your new company
An manufacturing company in Co Armagh who manufacture and produce in a highly regulated industry. Due to an urgent order to dispatch they have a requirement to add to the quality team.
Your new role
Perform independent product verification checks to ensure parts, assemblies and finished products conform to drawings and design specifications.
* Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct visual, cosmetic, dimensional, mechanical, and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
* Follow all health & safety procedures and report accidents and near misses.
* Provide direct feedback to the area's Quality Assurance Engineer, Lead, Technical Lead and Operators after each formal inspection.
* Participate in Material Review Boards and authorise or reject proposed product dispositions (Use As-Is, Rework, Scrap and Return to Vendor).
* Offer recommendations to resolve recurring deficiencies found during inspections.
* Where necessary conduct first article inspection of parts, assemblies, equipment and tooling.
* Maintain necessary inspection logs and write inspection reports.
Day shift hrs Mon - Fri
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have at least 1 years experience working within a highly regulated industry, preferably engineering. You will be able to use calibrated inspection tools such as verniers, micrometers and calipers. Completion of non conformance reports and FAI's required as well as interpreting engineering drawings.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and an opportunity to work within a successful business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs