Electrical Project Engineer in Craigavon
Your new company
Our client are based out of their global headquarters in Craigavon, County Armagh and are an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. Our client are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 6000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer to join their rapidly growing, highly skilled Electrical team.
Your new role
The post holder will be responsible for electrical engineering design, project management, procurement, commissioning of electrical / automation systems and utility equipment to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standards. The focus of the work will be to ensure that processes operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with regulatory standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- HND (or equivalent) in electrical / electronic engineering or related subject
- At least 2 years' experience of delivering electrical projects in the pharmaceutical industry or similar manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of current IEE electrical regulations
- Experience of electrical systems specification, design, installation, commissioning and project management of utility equipment
- Should have knowledge and experience on LV switch gear and distribution
- Experience of Process Control Systems including PLC and SCADA
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Proven ability to see activities through to completion
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
What you'll get in return
For the successful candidate, our client are offering an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits, numerous career development opportunities and many more! This is a fantastic opportunity for an amazing global company and not one to be missed!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs