Your new company
You will be joining an already successful manufacturing company based in County Armagh. The business continuously grows from strength to strength and has great opportunities for career progression.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Quality Compliance, the Principal Quality Engineer (QA) will manage a team of quality professionals, responsible for compliance, improvement and control Of Design Engineering processes to achieve company objectives and targets.
Develop, implement and maintain effective quality processes and systems supporting Design Engineering.
* Lead, coach and implement Design and Development quality improvements with other quality, design, configuration and certification professionals.
* Ensure continued compliance with EASA, AS9100 Rev D, OEM and customer requirements
* Improve customer and OEM satisfaction and scoring
* Develop and maintain supply chain compliance, control and improvement
* Support and meet NPI project key milestone deliverables such as product quality standards
* Provide support to production value streams, develop and improve related KPIs
* Build and develop strong relationships with customers, supply chain and project managers
* Manage day to day activities of a quality team including scheduling resource and performance
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of five years' success in Quality in a Design/Engineering environment, with a minimum of three years' successful experience in a quality leadership position
* Demonstrate working knowledge of EASA P21G, 21J and P145 regulatory requirements as well as AS9100 Rev D aerospace quality standard, including QMS auditing and improvement
* Demonstrate working knowledge of quality management principles, tools and techniques
* Good presentation and interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to act in a professional manner to influence others including senior management.
* Proven ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative to achieve targets
* Willing to work additional hours as necessary, while adhering to regulatory requirements
* Off-site experience, this should include managing of the off -site working parties
* Ability to work with and earn the trust of the regulatory bodies
* Possess strong Microsoft Office computer skills and have a familiarity with Catia V5/6
What you'll get in return
You will receive an opportunity to work for an extremely successful manufacturing company in County Armagh area. You will receive a salary in and around £40k, but will be negotiable for the right candidate. Career opportunities exist within the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs