· Excellent career progression
· Great salary
· Free on-site parking
· Great work/life balance
This manufacturer is a highly recognised name within the food manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries. They have built a strong reputation for high quality service, on-time delivery and for innovative ideas. This is a great time to join this growing, dynamic business.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the successful Stores Controller will:
- Manage, maintain, update and regulate stock levels within agreed parameters.
- Organise, order, plan and keep track of all orders and Deliveries.
- Booking in/issuing parts and components via SAGE/stock management system
- Ensure all paperwork is verified and processed to a weekly timescale.
- Monitor goods-in deliveries and dispatched goods, taking full responsibility for both.
- Monitor, track and control issuing of spare parts across all business areas.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers, negotiating prices and tracking warranty repairs.
- Liaising with field service engineering team
- Attend meetings with departmental managers
- Cycle Counts and Stock control of all stores.
- Cover Engineering Resource Planner were applicable.
· Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a Stock Controller within an Engineering/Manufacturing setting
· Previous consumable ordering, purchasing and monitoring experience
· Good understanding of spreadsheets and data collection processes
· 3 years previous experience in a Stock Control/Inventory Manager position within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
For more information, please contact Mairead McConnell on 02890 325 325 or follow the links provided to apply.