This distribution company based in Craigavon wish to hire an Administrator who will assist with co-ordinating and delegating work load to their engineers to deliver optimum service levels across multiple customers. This is an established and developing company that has experienced considerable growth over the last five years. They have become one of the best known providers of goods and services. This is a great opportunity to join a reliable and enthusiastic workforce.
Highly competitive salary, free on-site car parking, excellent working hours, career progression, company pension scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Create daily and weekly planning schedules
- Liaise with Engineering & Service Managers to determine work priorities
- Maintain a detailed schedule of planned maintenance ensuring best utilisation of resources with minimum disruption to production
- Maintain KPI reports to track engineer’s resource usage and billing
- Collect service reports and timesheets, verifying data accuracy and preparing invoices daily
- Maintain customer database and engineer service reports/information for cross reference system
- Minimum 1 years’ experience scheduling field service engineers
- Minimum 2 year’s previous experience in a Stock Control job
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an engineering environment
- Solid background in data collection, processing company information and maintaining spreadsheets
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
For more information on this Engineering Administrator job or other Supply Chain & Logistics opportunities, please contact Mairead McConnell on 02890 325 325 or to apply please follow the links provided.