Supply Chain Job: Business Analyst Job: Our client based in Lurgan requires a Business Analyst for their Business Services Site in Lurgan. Our client is a leading manufacturer in Northern Ireland and due to continual growth they have vacancies available for two successful applicants.
Our client is a Global Manufacturer supplying the construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation and quarrying industries to name but a few. With year on year growth this company is widely recognised for its high quality goods and services to a vast number of sectors. The company provides excellent employee care, promoting from within and encouraging development and forward thinking at every level. With this in mind, this is a fantastic time to join one of Northern Ireland’s largest employers.
The successful Business Analyst will utilise global data from multiple systems in order to develop this client into a Strategic Sourcing Organisation by establishing, continuously improving and maintaining data, systems and process capabilities. Duties will include (but not be limited to):
· Providing analytics and data management support to the the allocated category you will be working within, including the validation of sourcing data throughout the sourcing Lifecycle
· Liaise with other company units to ensure accuracy of information relating to supplier management. This includes pricing, payment terms, usage, forecast usage and supplier data
· Identification and recommendation of opportunities and process improvements throughout the sourcing lifecycle
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert to other colleagues and departments, making on-going recommendations to optimise material/components use and features
· Partner with Supply Chain Analytics to ensure analytics are being properly deployed to facilitiate negotiations, informed sourcing decisions, supplier and internal opportunity identification, implementation activities, contract lifecycle management, supplier value management, price variance and follow ups.
· Update and maintain central documentation library
· Work closely with the Supply Chain Process Manager to define and document sourcing processes for the sourcing team
· Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline
· Minimum 2 years previous experience in an analytical role within a manufacturing setting
· Knowledge of data quality measurements methodology and reporting tools
· Strong working knowledge of E-Sourcing platforms
· Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000pa depending on experience
Other Benefits: Highly attractive salary, employee stock purchase plans, development opportunities, early finish on Fridays.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV (MSW FORMAT) ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
Mairead McConnell, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
T: 02890 325 325