Mechanical Service Technician
Reporting to Regional Field Manager, this ideal person will be responsible for the installation, servicing and refurbishment of Client Equipment on their respected sites. The role requires a skilled experienced Mechanical Fitter/Technician, used to working from Mechanical engineering drawings ideally from a site M & E, plant maintenance or metal fabrication background. The role requires somebody who is self-motivated, team orientated and able to demonstrate initiative and work without supervision.
- To undertake mechanical service/fitting work on customer sites.
- Liaison with Regional Field Manager to initiate contact with site
- Carry out site visits and ensure engagement with site manager
- Determine and confirm scope of installation work
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out effectively and in compliance with agreed Working Procedures.
- Demonstrate commitment and flexibility in achieving team efficiency.
- Work closely with colleagues in other departments, understanding the requirements of other departments and achieving what is required.
- Identify activities that neither add value to the customer or to our organisation.
- Promote the company at every opportunity, motivate and encourage others to do so.
- To take a proactive approach to developing lines of communication with internal customers
- Apply attention to detail with a focus of quality at all times.
The ideal Candidate:
- Time served apprentice
- Maintenance engineering role or service engineering role – investigating faults
- A clean driving licence is vital to the role
Salary: £22 – 25K depending on experience plus O/ T+ private medical insurance + pension + bonus + company vehicle
This role is based in Portadown, however the ideal candidate will be required to travel throughout Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland
This is an un-missable opportunity to develop a career within a successful, forward thinking company that rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self-motivated individual who meets all the desired criteria, can make a valuable contribution to the team and who can develop the department and motivate staff of all levels, then email your CV today.
Axis Recruitment is an employment agency recruiting on behalf of our client
To be considered for the role please forward an up to date CV via the link or contact John on 02890 488 688 / 07812 014 727
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.