Ashton Recruitment urgently require an Assessor (Technical Support Officer) in Agriculture
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for a successful Agriculture Assessor
- Assess Level 2 of Agriculture
- Supervise candidates whilst on placement/undertaking projects.
- Assist in the development of technical skills of candidates.
- Agree and record an assessment plan with candidates.
- Liaise with lecturers, monitoring and placement officers, external companies/agencies
- Prepare relevant documentation and maintain appropriate records on every candidate.
- Provide Technical Support for candidates
Essential Criteria for a successful Agriculture Assessor:
- A minimum of a level 3 Qualification in Agriculture or a closely related discipline
- A1 Assessors Award or an equivalent qualification
- GCSE English & Maths (Grade A*-C) or equivalent
- A full current driving license which enables the applicant to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes.
Location: Site visits - within a 10 mile radius around Portadown
Duration: Temporary until end of June
Hours: 30 hours in total - Hours will be taken during none term time
(1/2 Consecutive days each non term time week between now and the end of June)
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the link below, or if you feel like this would be a position of interest to people in your network please share.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.
Experience: 0 yrs