MCS Group is delighted to be working with a brilliant, local success story to recruit a Senior Contracts Manager, with potential to grow into directorship role, to join the company and drive them through an exciting growth phase.
Have a strong background in Senior level roles in Electrical Contracting?
Strong Commercial sense, and can spot opportunities to grow the business?
You will work with a well-established company that have been delivering Electrical Engineering projects within the public and private sectors for over 35 years.
Projects across Healthcare, Education, Data Centres and High density residential.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will manage key relationships.
- Management of Site Teams
- Client and their representatives
- Oversee management of Sub-contractors and suppliers
- Maintain compliance with Statutory bodies
- Engagement with Directors to identify project requirements and new opportunities
- Operational accountability of labour allocation and forecasting
- Accountability for cross project re-deployment activities and links into wider resource management team
- Accountability for the collation and update of project costings
- Support Managing Director with operational activities across the business wide
- Responsible for the implementation of standardised training requirements in collaboration with the operations management team and learning and development team
- Generate and maintain operational tracking information across the business
- Accountable for maintaining allocated operational process & procedures
- Interface with clients and project design team
- Electrical qualifications (Electrical Engineering or Qualified electrician)
- Excellent Project management Skills
- Experience in a similar senior level role
- Proven record of delivering successful electrical projects (up to 10 million)
- Experience in developing operational forecasts and programmes
- Ability to manage and implement new process and procedures
- Ability to conduct operational audits and develop improvement plans
- Develop current set up to drive efficiencies within the team
- Contract negotiations & specifications
- Supplier relationship management
Full details, including salary, bonuses and benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs