MCS Group is currently recruiting for a Regonal Health and Safety Coordinator for the Northern Ireland Housing Executive. This role will be based in the Craigavon area.
The successful candidate will be part of a team that delivers a comprehensive construction health and safety service to the region.
- Providing professional advice and guidance to the senior line managers in relation to construction activities
- Advising Project managers on the suitability of contractors welfare and site security arrangements
- Ensuing collection and distribution of pre-construction information to contractors
- Ensuring the compliance of Health and Safety procedures
The Candidate must have:
- A NEBOSH General certificate
- Relevant experience within the construction industry
- A CSR card
- Your own transport
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs