MCS Group is delighted to continue their strong relationship with a leading Civils & Construction company, to recruit a Contracts Engineer/Supervisor to join their award winning team.
Want to work for one of the top Construction companies in Northern Ireland?
Want to work on sites only in Northern Ireland?
- Manage and supervise Contracts, including surfacing activities and associated works.
- Support the daily management of Site activities, across multiple sites with several different teams
- Effectively interact with a range of departments, customers and clients.
- Plan and programming of resources to manage current and future workloads to fully meet client requirements.
- Ensure full compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations and Company Policies and procedures are implemented for the works under your charge.
- Preparation of site specific HSEQ documentation and communication to site personnel
- Co-ordination of traffic management plans and requirements
- Third level qualification in a construction related discipline, an equivalent NVQ level 5 qualification,
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Experience in the supervision of DFI Term Contracts, Civil Engineering Framework Contracts or Surfacing Works
- You should hold a valid CSR Card / Safe Pass / CPCS
- Full UK Driving Licence essential
Full details, including leading salary and benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs