McMullen Facades is a leading specialist facade contractor providing full design, fabrication and installation of aluminium curtain wall and window systems for medium and large scale building projects. McMullen have a professional team that “Brings the Architects Designs to Life”. Specialising in fully integrated facade design, we are able to offer our clients and customers a range of high quality, fully tested, facade products which give a “one stop, low risk” exterior facade solution. With over 40 years experience, we have built up a design and engineering expertise that can deliver the most complex of projects. Our expertise extends to providing the highest quality and performance to meet the ever growing aesthetic and environmental demands of the construction industry.
It is an exciting time for McMullen Facades Ltd as our company and industry continues to grow, and as such we strive ourselves to remain as adaptable, motivated and responsive to our new employees as we are to our customers. We pride ourselves on following the company core values – Integrity; Reliability; Passion; Professionalism; Quality; Innovation; People and Community. It is our firm belief that through the adherence and demonstration of these values we can create a better working environment for our people, customers and suppliers.
We are part of JRL Group.
Learning and development opportunities and support
Long service awards
31 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Westfield healthcare benefit
Working as part of the Production team, your primary task will be electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks ensuring machine efficiencies are maintained with minimum downtime, in addition carrying out general maintenance tasks within the factory and offices
- You will deal with machine breakdown effectively as well as carrying out the duties associated with a structured preventative maintenance policy
- Repairs and maintenance of production machinery, including PLC controlled machinery
- Actively participate in fault-finding/re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure a continuous improvement of all operations
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance of asset register equipment
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising and control of contractors
- Ordering of parts
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
Experience: Essential Criteria Applicants are advised to apply early, as McMullen's reserve the right to close the job early. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The closing date is Wednesday 26th July 2019.
Applicants are advised to apply early, as McMullen's reserve the right to close the job early.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.