Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a public sector client in the recruitment of a 'Summer-Scheme Programme Coordinator' (8 week duration M-F); attractive hourly rate, situated in Craigavon.
The Client: This client collaborates with a number of community focussed youth programme oriented organisations. This summer there is provision to provide an interactive programme specifically for young people with disabilites.
The Role: This activity focussed scheme will require an experienced Programme Coordinator to operationally lead the team. This post will require full availability for the following dates: 20-23rd July & 26th July - 13th August (M-F only). Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Planning programme activities and operational schedule for staff to follow
- Supervising and manage a team of employees/ volunteers who are interacting with service users who have specific risk assessment requirements.
- Maintaining administrative records.
- Adhering to organisation led policies and procedures for the provision of the programme.
The Person: The dates of this particular programme would be suited to the likes Education/ Sports Coaching University Students who are off/home for the summer with attractive hourly rate (details disclosed further throughout application).
- Experience leading groups of young people ages 7-17
- Experience in working with young people who have a disability
- Senior level supervision/ experience in people management (preferably university students with credible experience)
Desirable: To have led and managed staff across activities / programmes that are focused around the well-being of young people.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs