Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Administrator on behalf of a leading Mortgage Broker based in Co.Armagh. This is a full-time and permanent position.
The business focuses on working with individuals to identify suitable lenders and rates for their property purchase. The business has went from strength to strength and is truly a market leader in their field, with multiple branches across Northern Ireland.
You will be focused on assisting to provide first class administrative support to the Mortgage Adviser, and their new and existing client base. For the right candidate, there is a defined career path in place and you will be provided with excellent development opportunities should you wish to become a Mortgage Adviser in the future.
* Ensure required documentation is received and processed within a timely manner.
* Proactively gather updates from lenders and providers to gain an insight into the current status of the application.
* Completing the initial fact-finding with clients and updating onto core systems for compliance purposes.
* Preparing client documentation prior to submitting to lenders.
* Comply with various internal and also FCA regulation.
* Maintain and record documentation confidentially and securely.
* General reception duties, meeting and greeting clients in the firm, booking appointments over the phone and also liaising with lenders.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully, for example incoming and outgoing post, printing/scanning and diary management.
* Mortgage Administration experience, ideally from a Brokerage.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong communication skills gained through employment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs.
**PLEASE NOTE - due to the extremely high level of applications received for roles at this time, we can only consider candidates with the appropriate background and experience. While we endeavour to respond to all applicants, we may not be able to provide individual feedback. **
Experience: 0 yrs