Honeycomb is delighted to partner with this established Insurance Agency in County Armagh offering world class service and products locally and across the province in the recruitment of an Insurance Team Leader.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
Do you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations?
Do you have experience in insurance products?
Do you thrive in leading a team achieve their potential?
As an established Insurance Agency, our client provides insurance services to both personal and commercial clients in the local area and beyond.
Working with this employer, you will join a friendly and professional team, with continuous personal development opportunities.
As an Insurance Team Leader, you will manage a team of insurance agents working collectively to achieve branch targets. You and your team will achieve this through sales and servicing of products in a compliant manner with the highest level of customer service.
- Meeting and exceeding individual, team and branch targets
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Qualify demands and needs of clients to provide advice, recommendations and sell appropriate insurance products
- Comply with all insurance scheme and underwriting rules
- Generate new business and retain accounts
- FCA regulation & compliance
- Deliver and maintain quality service at all times
- Support and promote best practice throughout the team
- Attend meetings/Team briefs
- Support the company with any other duties required
Skills & Experience
- 1 years continuous insurance sales experience
- 2 years office management/team lead experience
- Attention to detail
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work independently
*A market leading salary and package with benefits negotiable on skills and experience*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs