Honeycomb is thrilled to be partnering with AGRO Merchants Group, who recently joined Americold with the recruitment of an Insurance & Claims Manager based in their Head Office in Lurgan.
This is a full time, office based and permanent position in Lurgan, County Armagh.
Our client is a leading global logistics player who provide fresh and frozen food handling solutions through international network's. They focus on customer care and sustainability. AGRO's vision is to be the leading partner in temperature-controlled logistics for the global food industry, recognised for innovative thinking, commodity expertise and ability to integrate businesses. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and respect for it s rich heritage.
You will settle well into this company's culture of openness, respect, trust, determination and responsiveness.
Agro are passionate about they we do, and provide the highest quality of service to customers and a great working environment to staff. At AGRO, you can have a unique opportunity to be part of a truly international team, currently operate in 11 countries across Europe, North America, South America and Asia Pacific with more than 5,000 employees.
As the Insurance & Claims Manager you play a business critical role in the operations of the business. The role is dynmaic, fast moving and is an excellent opportunity to process your insurance claims career.
- Managing all claims within the department including all Motor, Goods In transit & Employer liability across the division
- Liaising with insurers and assisting with and correlating all investigation
- Settling claims which fall below our deductible & negotiating agreeable settlements were appropriate.
- Ensuring fair settlement of a valid claim; handing any complaints
- A high-level data reporting and implementation of corrective action plans where requested.
- Developing risk management initiatives for the
- Liaising with insurer regarding risk improvements across all sites, working closely with health and safety
- Managing the renewal preparation and actively negotiating premiums and cover.
- Training drivers in line with CPC modules and best practice.
- Liaising with loss adjusters, engineers, and other professionals to ensure the company's interests are always protected.
- Development and implementation of quality initiatives
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards
- Provide, by example, a planned and proactive approach to work demonstrating exceptional organisational skills, effective communication, and team building
- Ensure your department has positive working relationship with other departments
- Ensure that each employee within your department have clearly stated, measurable performance indicators (KPl's) which are being reviewed bi-monthly
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in place for effective measurement and feedback of KPl's
- Undertake SOP compliance/task observation
- Instil and maintain a customer service culture where the customer always comes
The Person & Criteria
- 5 years' experience in Insurance Management
- Experience in commercial insurance and claims within a similar environment
- Proactive and pragmatic with balanced and sound judgement
- Responsive problem solver and solution focused
- Ability to drive accountability amongst the Team and within the wider business
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels, with internal and external parties
- Language: fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Besides an excellent remuneration package, this a unique opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark in an internationally growing company
- Own office
- Working pattern - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs