Insurance Advisor - Portadown
Your new company
A well established organisation based in Portadown is seeking an Insurance Advisor to join their growing team. This company have been in business for nearly 100 years. Their success is due to creating value to their customers and providing a first class service and they now have multiple sites throughout Northern Ireland.
Your new role
- Work within the team responding to customer enquiries regarding both new & existing business in an appropriate manner.
- Have a sound Personal Insurance product knowledge / background.
- Have the ability to gather and analyse information from the customer and match the products available with customer requirements.
- Administer renewals within service standards.
- Issue documentation within service standards.
- Conduct regular reviews of activities with Team Manager.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and problem solve effectively.
- Support the firm's goals by demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this post you will need the following:
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good level of IT Skills / Computer literacy - inc Word & Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A Can-Do attitude with a customer centric approach.
- Self-driven and enthusiastic.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and expertise at all times.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within a leading organisation. You will be offered an excellent salary and the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs